Neil O’Brien is Ireland’s leading speaker, writer & coach in the area of Mental Fitness.
This conversation with Smarter Egg founder Aodan Enright reveals a lot about why he’s doing the work that he does, and also suggests why he’s one of the best in his field.
Among many insights from an engaging conversation are:
- Why Neil is the hope & reassurance business
- How Neil (literally) once made the Irish International Youths Golf team
- The significant difference between inspiration and motivation
- What comes after “Wouldn’t it be great if….”
- How his 24-year bank career ended with glorious praise
- Why being awake with excitement is ok, but with worry isn’t
- The mistake of searching for one’s purpose
- Neil’s Expert Panel exercise (experienced live with Aodan)
- Why he falls in love with his coaching clients
- The three fundamentals of mental fitness & health
- Neil’s version of the superhuman power: the ability to do what we don’t feel like doing.
There are references to Neil’s outstanding book ‘Time To Fly’, which is available at timetofly.ie and all great booksellers.
This conversation was recorded at a Smarter Egg event on the theme of Human Potential at Upstairs at the White Horse, Ballincollig, Ireland in November 2016. The video footage was filmed and edited by AV3 Productions.
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.