The Happy Startup School are building a global community of purpose-driven entrepreneurs.
Through their extraordinary events and popular online courses, they have assembled a loyal following of thousands of people who believe there is more to work & life than making money.
Co-founder Laurence McCahill joined us in the Red Chair for a conversation about the change the Happy Startup School is looking to make in the world.
Among many highlights include:
* The philosophy behind The Happy Startup School
* Why happiness is the new wealth
* Exploring different measures of success for life and business
* Why Laurence and co-founder Carlos started the movement
* How the Happy Startup School is a ‘marmite’ business
* Why society benefits when you build something you believe in
* The business case for happiness at work
* The Danish billionaire who discovered some dancing hippies
* The story of how the Happy Startup School has evolved and grown
* Serendipitous connections that are launching events on every continent
* Fatal mistakes that they see founders making again & again
* The 500 year business plan
This conversation was recorded at a Smarter Egg event on the theme of “Challenging Convention” at Upstairs at the White Horse, Ballincollig, Ireland in April 2016. The video footage was filmed and edited by AV3 Productions.
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.