Kathryn Thomas is an accomplished broadcaster, and is now embarking on an entrepreneurial journey with her fitness business, Pure Results.
In this revealing interview, you’ll understand why Kathryn is as successful as she is. Her resolve, her spirit of adventure and her determination shine through in several different stories.
While building the Pure Results bootcamps, Kathryn has learnt a lot about herself, about business, and about how to help people make profound changes in their life and wellness.
In this fast-paced conversation, you’ll hear a lot about Kathryn’s career, including:
* how she landed the gig for The Voice
* her first TV job – bringing Duncan Stewart his lunch!
* the uncertainty of life as a freelancer
* why The Late Late Show might be in her future
* building on Gerry Ryan’s legacy with Operation Transformation
* the power of shows like OT to drive societal change
* why she’s more nervous on radio than on live TV
* her motivation in starting Pure Results
* why Ireland could/should become a wellness tourism mecca
* the traumatic experience of starting a business from scratch
* her advice for anyone looking to make a change
More details on availability of Kathryn’s bootcamps in 2017 can be found here.
This conversation was recorded at a Smarter Egg event on the theme of Peak Performance at Upstairs at the White Horse, Ballincollig, Ireland in June 2016. The video footage was filmed and edited by AV3 Productions.
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.