Ernest Cantillon is an ambitious young entrepreneur, making a real difference in the hospitality industry in Ireland.
In this entertaining interview, Ernest shares his story of how he has brought many businesses to life over the past decade, the approach that has been largely successful so far, and his ambitions for the future.
Among many highlights include:
- the importance of good fortune and timing for any business
- the subtle but significant differences across the hospitality sector
- benefits of looking outside your own industry for inspiration
- why a pint tastes better in your favourite pub
- focus on what we’re good at, and hire others who’re better at the other stuff
- why naivety might be our greatest asset
- why it’s better to be lucky than good
- the importance of building a culture of ownership in any business
- avoiding change for the sake of change
- “Freshness, friendliness & fun, packaged in a profitable way”
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.