Enda McNulty inspires people to fulfill their true potential.
In this fascinating conversation that makes an hour feel like twenty minutes, Enda shares some extraordinary stories and illuminating insights.
The conversation weaves two strands together: beginning with Enda’s personal story from winning an All-Ireland with Armagh through to developing his career working with elite sportspeople and businesses, and the powerful lessons and challenges on leadership and motivation that underpin the work that he does.
Among the many highlights include:
- the emotional turmoil of All-Ireland day
- the profound and lasting impact of success in sport
- the depression and pain that follows defeat at the highest level
- the importance of leaders and ‘cultural architects’ in any successful group
- the correlation between confidence and achievement in life
- the extraordinary story of Dessie Ryan, ex-FDNY firefighter
- an exploration of the concept of ‘mental toughness’
- the story of how Enda became involved in professional rugby
- the purpose and ambition of Enda’s work across many disciplines
Enda is CEO of Motiv8, working with elite sportspeople and businesses around the world.
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.