Veronica Keneally’s story is a rich case study in the value of persistence.
She has developed a successful healthy snacks business by persistently finding solutions to the various obstacles and roadblocks that have emerged in her way.
As she says in the talk, “If I had a penny for every time I was told it can’t be done, I’d be….. a lot richer than I am now!”
In this entertaining and inspiring talk, you’ll hear:
- why Veronica decided to take the leap into starting a business
- how her daughter’s obsession with crisps pointed her in the direction of healthy snacks
- of the unexpected benefits of just asking for what you need
- why if there’s no answer at the door, make sure to try the back door
- of the importance of not taking business too seriously
- about the “toss of a coin” between success and failure in any endeavour
As Veronica says, no matter what happens we just have to keep rocking!
The Veronica’s Snacks products can be found in most major retailers in Ireland and the UK.
* The message about “It can’t be done” that Veronica refers to in the talk is captured here.
If you would like to get on our exclusive events list, getting first notice of forthcoming events along with more behind-the-scenes goodies, just sign up here.